SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" type="text/javascript"> deeply *
[+]SWEETMADNESS

ramblings of a neurotic, crazy, semi-masochistic, presently sullen bitch..




[+]FOXY







[+]SHOUTBOX


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



[+]BLOGS


camille. leah3. michael. joanne. leah2. trey. josel. josel2. joanne2. leah1.

arianne. caesar. carla. chika. princess. epai. esdi. gay. ghala. gjeff. jaycee. jelo. joel. kyang. lele. louanne. lynard. may. ness. orange. pai. she. mykl. stellar

sinukuan. tesuka-chan. kikiam. miao. reine. ira. may. bom. satsuki. mike. chill. aliah. k^skwerd. sumin. poknat. erised. maki. Eli-chan. erik. schrenima. mitchie


[+]GALLERY


me, myself & i
lOveOfMyLyf
my family
frendzy



[+]ARCHIVES


 :: 200310  :: 200311  :: 200312  :: 200401  :: 200402  :: 200403  :: 200404  :: 200407  :: 200408  :: 200409  :: 200410  :: 200411  :: 200412  :: 200501  :: 200502  :: 200503  :: 200504  :: 200505  :: 200506  :: 200507  :: 200508  :: 200509  :: 200510  :: 200601  :: 200602  :: 200603  :: 200606  :: 200609  :: 200610  :: 200701  :: 200702



[+]CURRENT DESKTOP


[+]LINKS


my friendster
mail me: foxy_jenny_03
university of sto.tomas
american technologies inc
20031101


im listening right now to the soundtrack of bridget jones diary... One line from the song just kills me and I don't even know why...

Was I ever loved by you?
--- Gabrielle, Out of Reach

If you rephrased that and made it "did you ever love me?" I don't think it will have the same effect at all.
Someone please explain that to me.... :'(







here's the lyrics..

"Out Of Reach"
Gabrielle


Knew the signs
Wasn't right
I was stupid for a while
Swept away by you
And now I feel like a fool
So confused,
My heart's bruised
Was I ever loved by you?

Out of reach, so far
I never had your heart
Out of reach,
Couldn't see
We were never
Meant to be

Catch myself
From despair
I could drown
If I stay here
Keeping busy everyday
I know I will be OK

But I was
So confused,
My heart's bruised
Was I ever loved by you?

Out of reach, so far
I never had your heart
Out of reach,
Couldn't see
We were never
Meant to be

So much hurt,
So much pain
Takes a while
To regain
What is lost inside
And I hope that in time,
You'll be out of my mind
And I'll be over you

But now I'm
So confused,
My heart's bruised
Was I ever loved by you?

Out of reach,
So far
I never had your heart
Out of reach,
Couldn't see
We were never
Meant to be

Out of reach,
So far
You never gave your heart
In my reach, I can see
There's a life out there
For me


...it's amazing how some people can put reality in just a number of words and yet make you feel all its intensity. This one's dedicated to YOU! u knw hu u are...


posted by foxy @ 7:06 PM