SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" type="text/javascript"> deeply *
[+]SWEETMADNESS

ramblings of a neurotic, crazy, semi-masochistic, presently sullen bitch..




[+]FOXY







[+]SHOUTBOX


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



[+]BLOGS


camille. leah3. michael. joanne. leah2. trey. josel. josel2. joanne2. leah1.

arianne. caesar. carla. chika. princess. epai. esdi. gay. ghala. gjeff. jaycee. jelo. joel. kyang. lele. louanne. lynard. may. ness. orange. pai. she. mykl. stellar

sinukuan. tesuka-chan. kikiam. miao. reine. ira. may. bom. satsuki. mike. chill. aliah. k^skwerd. sumin. poknat. erised. maki. Eli-chan. erik. schrenima. mitchie


[+]GALLERY


me, myself & i
lOveOfMyLyf
my family
frendzy



[+]ARCHIVES


 :: 200310  :: 200311  :: 200312  :: 200401  :: 200402  :: 200403  :: 200404  :: 200407  :: 200408  :: 200409  :: 200410  :: 200411  :: 200412  :: 200501  :: 200502  :: 200503  :: 200504  :: 200505  :: 200506  :: 200507  :: 200508  :: 200509  :: 200510  :: 200601  :: 200602  :: 200603  :: 200606  :: 200609  :: 200610  :: 200701  :: 200702



[+]CURRENT DESKTOP


[+]LINKS


my friendster
mail me: foxy_jenny_03
university of sto.tomas
american technologies inc
20040713


Everybody's Changing

You say you wander your own land
But when I think about it
I don't see how you can
You're aching, you're breaking
And I can see the pain in your eyes
Says everybody's changing
And I don't know why

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same

You're gone from here
And soon you will disappear
Cause everybody's changing
And I don't feel right

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same


posted by foxy @ 7:49 PM