SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" type="text/javascript"> deeply *
[+]SWEETMADNESS

ramblings of a neurotic, crazy, semi-masochistic, presently sullen bitch..




[+]FOXY







[+]SHOUTBOX


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



[+]BLOGS


camille. leah3. michael. joanne. leah2. trey. josel. josel2. joanne2. leah1.

arianne. caesar. carla. chika. princess. epai. esdi. gay. ghala. gjeff. jaycee. jelo. joel. kyang. lele. louanne. lynard. may. ness. orange. pai. she. mykl. stellar

sinukuan. tesuka-chan. kikiam. miao. reine. ira. may. bom. satsuki. mike. chill. aliah. k^skwerd. sumin. poknat. erised. maki. Eli-chan. erik. schrenima. mitchie


[+]GALLERY


me, myself & i
lOveOfMyLyf
my family
frendzy



[+]ARCHIVES


 :: 200310  :: 200311  :: 200312  :: 200401  :: 200402  :: 200403  :: 200404  :: 200407  :: 200408  :: 200409  :: 200410  :: 200411  :: 200412  :: 200501  :: 200502  :: 200503  :: 200504  :: 200505  :: 200506  :: 200507  :: 200508  :: 200509  :: 200510  :: 200601  :: 200602  :: 200603  :: 200606  :: 200609  :: 200610  :: 200701  :: 200702



[+]CURRENT DESKTOP


[+]LINKS


my friendster
mail me: foxy_jenny_03
university of sto.tomas
american technologies inc
20040825


this friend of mine grabbed my hand during a conversation at the mall. I didn't shake free. we particularly hold hands the whole day...

i dont know if u can call it nrmal but the feeling was strange..



the warmth of his hand felt good on mine. :)

and I'll be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.



Damn. Have I gotten that needy for intimacy?

Fuck it.


posted by foxy @ 7:30 PM