SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" type="text/javascript"> deeply *
[+]SWEETMADNESS

ramblings of a neurotic, crazy, semi-masochistic, presently sullen bitch..




[+]FOXY







[+]SHOUTBOX


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



[+]BLOGS


camille. leah3. michael. joanne. leah2. trey. josel. josel2. joanne2. leah1.

arianne. caesar. carla. chika. princess. epai. esdi. gay. ghala. gjeff. jaycee. jelo. joel. kyang. lele. louanne. lynard. may. ness. orange. pai. she. mykl. stellar

sinukuan. tesuka-chan. kikiam. miao. reine. ira. may. bom. satsuki. mike. chill. aliah. k^skwerd. sumin. poknat. erised. maki. Eli-chan. erik. schrenima. mitchie


[+]GALLERY


me, myself & i
lOveOfMyLyf
my family
frendzy



[+]ARCHIVES


 :: 200310  :: 200311  :: 200312  :: 200401  :: 200402  :: 200403  :: 200404  :: 200407  :: 200408  :: 200409  :: 200410  :: 200411  :: 200412  :: 200501  :: 200502  :: 200503  :: 200504  :: 200505  :: 200506  :: 200507  :: 200508  :: 200509  :: 200510  :: 200601  :: 200602  :: 200603  :: 200606  :: 200609  :: 200610  :: 200701  :: 200702



[+]CURRENT DESKTOP


[+]LINKS


my friendster
mail me: foxy_jenny_03
university of sto.tomas
american technologies inc
20050523
i never meant to leave you...:'(

SO screw me. I'm getting all nOstalgic again. Just when I shOuld be dOing everything tO stOp thinking abOut him, I start remembering. TOO bad. That's all I keep thinking. TOO fucking bad. 'COz he always make me feel that im his cute girly girl. He's sooo beautiful and very thoughtful. And it's nOt Only that. He's sO sweet. Why the hell did he have tO be sO sweet? He's the perfect cOmbinatiOn. SnOb-lOOking but Oh-sO-gentle. And he kisses sO sweet tOO. But it's Over. And I'm in pain again. I keep wOndering, is he aching fOr me tOO? Or has he chalked me up as just anOther experience tO add tO his cOntemptible existence? I wOuldn't really knOw. Unless he wakes up. When the fuck will he realize that my leaving was just an act? That I'm actually here, wringing my hands, waiting fOr him tO beg fOr my existence tO Once again tOuch his. Will he ever wake up? I dOubt it. He's tOO caught up with his pride. (which he swallowed before he finally gave up on me... my fault, i know.)





+++++++++++++++++



i'll forever regret that i rejected to answer dat one phonecall. it cud mean everything for us..
if only i cud turn back the hands of time, il never ever leave you. or hurt you. or even think of it.




+++++++++++++++++



baby.....:'(



+++++++++++++++++



from now on..i will follow my heart first, than hear my screwed up mind! :(




+++++++++++++++++



I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY...... (T_T)


posted by foxy @ 6:19 PM