SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" type="text/javascript"> deeply *
[+]SWEETMADNESS

ramblings of a neurotic, crazy, semi-masochistic, presently sullen bitch..




[+]FOXY







[+]SHOUTBOX


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



[+]BLOGS


camille. leah3. michael. joanne. leah2. trey. josel. josel2. joanne2. leah1.

arianne. caesar. carla. chika. princess. epai. esdi. gay. ghala. gjeff. jaycee. jelo. joel. kyang. lele. louanne. lynard. may. ness. orange. pai. she. mykl. stellar

sinukuan. tesuka-chan. kikiam. miao. reine. ira. may. bom. satsuki. mike. chill. aliah. k^skwerd. sumin. poknat. erised. maki. Eli-chan. erik. schrenima. mitchie


[+]GALLERY


me, myself & i
lOveOfMyLyf
my family
frendzy



[+]ARCHIVES


 :: 200310  :: 200311  :: 200312  :: 200401  :: 200402  :: 200403  :: 200404  :: 200407  :: 200408  :: 200409  :: 200410  :: 200411  :: 200412  :: 200501  :: 200502  :: 200503  :: 200504  :: 200505  :: 200506  :: 200507  :: 200508  :: 200509  :: 200510  :: 200601  :: 200602  :: 200603  :: 200606  :: 200609  :: 200610  :: 200701  :: 200702



[+]CURRENT DESKTOP


[+]LINKS


my friendster
mail me: foxy_jenny_03
university of sto.tomas
american technologies inc
20060614


Dzeph and I watched Da Vinci C0de.


Pls dnt ask me h0w it was.


Was g0od. I think.


W0uldn't be able 2 giv a satisfact0ry answer c0z I hardly paid attenti0n. W0nt even remember a thing if I hvent read the b0ok pri0r t0 that. Apart fr0m kn0wing that T0m Hanks played the lead r0le, I can tell u n0thing.


But I can tell u h0w Dzeph hands held mine. H0w his fingers grazed my palm… H0w I felt s0 pr0tected with my hands c0vered by his str0ng 0nes. Can tell u h0w beautiful his eyes are... H0w I felt my insides turn 2 mush when he stared at me. I can tell u ab0ut the s0und 0f his v0ice, h0w it is music 2 my ears… Can tell u h0w his whispers tickled me fr0m head 2 t0e. Can tell u h0w his smile just kills me. Can tell u h0w I breathed him in… H0w he swept my hair away fr0m my face. 0r h0w I ran my fingers thr0ugh his cheek. Can tell u h0w I just had 2 reach 0ut and t0uch him… I can tell u h0w his silh0uette l00ked, illuminated by the light fr0m the screen. C0uld even paint it if I knew h0w… Can tell u ab0ut his heart's fast beat… And mine. Can tell u h0w it felt like we were the 0nly pe0ple in the w0rld and that n0 0ne else existed even if the cinema was packed. Can tell u h0w g0od it felt 2 hug him… 0r h0w h0t he l0oked while watching. I can tell u ab0ut the gentle kisses… h0w s0ft his lips felt 0n my hands… 0n my cheeks… 0n my lips…


Ask me ab0ut that.


But pls dnt ask me ab0ut the m0vie.


posted by foxy @ 7:05 PM