SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" type="text/javascript"> deeply *
[+]SWEETMADNESS

ramblings of a neurotic, crazy, semi-masochistic, presently sullen bitch..




[+]FOXY







[+]SHOUTBOX


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



[+]BLOGS


camille. leah3. michael. joanne. leah2. trey. josel. josel2. joanne2. leah1.

arianne. caesar. carla. chika. princess. epai. esdi. gay. ghala. gjeff. jaycee. jelo. joel. kyang. lele. louanne. lynard. may. ness. orange. pai. she. mykl. stellar

sinukuan. tesuka-chan. kikiam. miao. reine. ira. may. bom. satsuki. mike. chill. aliah. k^skwerd. sumin. poknat. erised. maki. Eli-chan. erik. schrenima. mitchie


[+]GALLERY


me, myself & i
lOveOfMyLyf
my family
frendzy



[+]ARCHIVES


 :: 200310  :: 200311  :: 200312  :: 200401  :: 200402  :: 200403  :: 200404  :: 200407  :: 200408  :: 200409  :: 200410  :: 200411  :: 200412  :: 200501  :: 200502  :: 200503  :: 200504  :: 200505  :: 200506  :: 200507  :: 200508  :: 200509  :: 200510  :: 200601  :: 200602  :: 200603  :: 200606  :: 200609  :: 200610  :: 200701  :: 200702



[+]CURRENT DESKTOP


[+]LINKS


my friendster
mail me: foxy_jenny_03
university of sto.tomas
american technologies inc
20070126
when there was me and you

It’s funny when you find yourself looking from the outside
I’m standing here but all I want is to be over there
Why did I let myself believe miracles could happen
’Cause now I have to pretend that I don’t really care

I thought you were my fairytale
my dream when I’m not sleeping
a wish upon a star that’s coming true
but everybody else could tell
that I confused my feelings with the truth
when there was me and you

I can’t believe that I could be so blind
It’s like you were floating while I was falling and I didn’t mind
because I like the view when there was me and you


posted by foxy @ 7:05 PM